Create-Ability, Inc. actively supports people with disabilities at home, at work and in the community. We value and encourage genuine relationships between individuals and significant people in their lives. We advocate for individual choice to foster independence and to fulfill personal dreams.
Create-Ability, Inc. is a private non-profit agency established in 1995 to provide residential and supported employment services to adults with developmental disabilities who live in Dane County. Individuals who receive services have a variety of needs, ranging from 24-hour support to occasional support a few hours a week. Create-Ability, Inc. also assists with areas such as money management, employment and quality of life issues.
- Maximize opportunities for individuals to enhance the quality of their lives;
- Foster the involvement of parents, family or guardians in decisions regarding the individual’s preferences;
- Deliver support services in a manner that promotes community participation;
- Support, train and value support staff as essential to the success of the organization;
- Be fiscally responsible to contracted agencies, grantors and donors.