Create-Ability, Inc. is a private non-profit agency established in 1995 to provide residential and supported employment services to adults with developmental disabilities who live in Dane County. Individuals who receive services have a variety of needs, ranging from 24-hour support to occasional support a few hours a week. Create-Ability, Inc. also assists with areas such as money management, employment and quality of life issues.
- Maximize opportunities for individuals to enhance the quality of their lives;
- Foster the involvement of parents, family or guardians in decisions regarding the individual’s preferences;
- Deliver support services in a manner that promotes community participation;
- Support, train and value support staff as essential to the success of the organization;
- Be fiscally responsible to contracted agencies, grantors and donors.